Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Confession...

I ATE IT. The chocolate sorbet that I made for my nighttime treat is all gone... The stuff is just soooooooo good that I just kept craving it all day. At first it was pretty innocent. I went to the freezer with a spoon and took little bites of chocolate bliss here and there... No one seemed to notice my chocolate breath. Amazing, since Paige is like one of those police sniffer dogs... "Mom, watcha eating? Can I have some of what you have Mom? I smell chocolate. Can I have some? Please?!" Anyway, Paige and Jonah went downstairs to watch a little Thomas the Tank Engine movie and I seized the opportunity. I ate it. Way too much. Oooh, but it was good! I was a little worried that I would lose weight on this non dairy diet. Not so worried anymore- at least I am not worried about LOSING weight.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Hahahahahaha!! At least you enjoyed yourself...a lot :D