Thursday, September 11, 2008

Closing the Gap!

I took Jack in for his 15 month well-child exam today. It was not fun... Since we are trying to figure out Jack's possible allergies (allergies are an immune system issue) I did NOT want to do any immunizations on him today and the doc kept pushing for them, especially the chickenpox vaccine for some reason, and she kept advising me to use a potent steroid cream on his eczema (which seems to be getting a little better). Aaaah!
The only thing I found amusing is that Jack is now 24.9 lbs! Jonah is holding steady at 29 lbs (at 3 1/2!). I need to get a picture of just the 2 of them... I'll add it later.

3 comments:

fiona said...

Way to go, Jack! I hate when docs are pushy when you already know what is right for your situation...ugh. I'm glad the eczema is improving!

Anonymous said...

Hello Julie, Page, Jonah and Jack!! Very nice your blog, good to know that everything is alright with you guys!!
I miss you, and hope to see you again soon!

Take care.
Silvio

zachariah said...

We have been pushing off the MMR until after the twids are two, but every time I see the embassy Nurse she trys to push it on me again. Same with the Chicken pox lately, it drives me crazy, just let us make our own decision!