Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah!

Our Jonah, is 4 years old (as of Saturday, March 21st)!
Here is beautiful Jonah, March 21st, 2005.
Here he is at one year old. What a cutie!


Here is Jonah at 2. Always up to something...


Here is the picture I took of Jonah for his 3rd birthday invitation. He was afraid of the invitations. "Too scary!" He wanted a smiling picture.

And here is Jonah at 4 years old! He's jumping on his exercise trampoline (a gift given by Aunt Barb) in his favorite shirt and "Dad's Helper" suspenders that he actually really NEEDS. Poor kid. He's always pulling his pants up and running at the same time. At least he is coordinated like his daddy!


I want to post a picture of his skunk cake, but I am having a conflict with my computer right now...

2 comments:

fiona said...

Happy, happy 4th birthday, Jonah dear! He looks a lot like Jack in the 1st bday pic, I think. He's such a cute boy. And I TOTALLY want to see the skunk cake!

By the way, I asked Nuala today what her baby's name was (usually it's "baby" or "niƱa") and she said, "Jack!" And she called her that all day long. Yes, it's a girl baby, but that has no reflection on Jack, haha ;)

zachariah said...

Happy birthday Jonah!