Friday, March 6, 2009

Antarctica: We're Back!


Hello!!!
We want to let everyone know that we are back from our "vacation!" Actually, I prefer to call all of our vacations "adventures" now, as going away from home is super exhausting, but also adventurous with the little ones! We had a WONDERFUL time in Buenos Aires, Santiago, Punta Arenas, Faulkland Islands, Ushuaia and we really really enjoyed the beauty of Antarctica. I miss the icebergs... We even enjoyed being on the humongous Princess ship! And we loved having the company of my mom and of Zachariah, Fiona, Bran and Nuala (Called "La-la" by Jack). Anyway, I have a thousand pictures to go through (Seriously, 1000 pictures.), so I'll take Mike's advice and post our trip bit by bit. You'll get to see bits of our fun and adventures through the next week or so on our blog. Bye for now!

5 comments:

fiona said...

We miss y'all! And we're working on getting a post up, too! Though we've had a few more days in which we coulda been working on it...we seriously had 1100 pics, too. 800-ish on one camera, 300+ on the other. Yeah, that takes a while to winnow through...okay, I've been handed a poopy diaper by Nuala, that's my key to go... And yeah, definitely "adventures"!

Julie said...

We miss you too! Jack and I have spent quite a bit of time looking at your blog for pictures and videos of La-la.

Three Girls with a Mom said...

Welcome home! I was wondering when you were going to get back. We have missed seeing posts and are looking forward to reading about your adventures. Welcome back!

zachariah said...

Can't believe the trip has come and gone... we were talking about it for so long. What fun!

Wendy said...

Great family pictures Julie! So glad you made it home safely and that you had a great time. I look forward to seeing the pictures and reading the story about your big adventure! You guys are so brave!!