Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jonah's Peanut butter Spoon

And spoon and spoon and spoon......

How does Jonah maintain his muscular almost 30 pound body? He eats peanut butter by the spoonful!


I know! None of you will want to eat peanut butter at our house anymore. I have actually never let him do this before. Really! I mean, I let the kids have a "peanut butter spoon" but I don't let them dig in the jar to get more. He just double dipped so quickly and then since he did, I figured his germs were already in the jar so I let him continue. I don't know how many spoonfuls he had. It was a LOT though. I was pretty impressed. He was happy and full.

4 comments:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

My sister would do this. When we lived with her we would find spoons with peanut butter remnants all over! I bet he loved being able to scoop all he wanted out.

Colin said...

I think Jonah has a future in catering.

fiona said...

Ha! Awesome! Packing in the protein. He can carry all the luggage on the cruise!

Mike said...

No one will ever eat our peanut butter again. That is okay with me.

I occasionally get in the jar too, for a peanut butter finger...