Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jack's Scooby-Doo Party

Jack had a Scooby Doo themed party this afternoon...

Here are Velma, Fred and Shaggy!


Gotta have a Mystery Machine cake!




Happy Birthday to you Jack! from Julie Tull on Vimeo.

And Family too!

Here are Grandma and Nana with mouthfuls of cake.


And Aunt Barb and Shaggy (aka Jonah) enjoying themselves.


Fred (aka Jack) eating his cake.


And Shaggy, just looking cute.


And a little zipline fun!

Jonah on the zipline.


Paige on the zipline.


And me.  Woohoo!



And for a special treat... Nana on the zipline.  Listen for Jack's laugh... So cute!


Nana on the zipline! from Julie Tull on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun party!

Hmm, was it my first appearance on the blog?

Happy "3" Jack!!!

Love,

Nana

Three Girls with a Mom said...

What a great party! It looks like a fun time had by all! Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!

fiona said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack!!

Coolest birthday party! I can't wait to show N&B these pics, they love Scooby Doo, too. Every morning they come in and whisper "we watch Scooby Doo!" In fact, I was thinking if I actually do a party for them this year, I'd do a Scooby one! Complete w/that little set of figures! Not that AMAZING cake, though. You are so talented, Julie! Your little Scooby gang is so cute! Did Paige get a haircut? And, since Velma, Shaggy and Fred were represented, I take it you musta been Daphne and Mike was Scoobs? ;)

Also, (and I know this is a humunga-long comment) your zipline is such an awesome backyard "toy!" Your pic on it is hilarious and so cute, simultaneously! Great video of your mom, too :)

Julie said...

Oh Fiona... You really should start your own blog about other peoples blogs! haha :) We love your comments! No, we didn't cut Paige's hair. I put a low braid in the back and then just bobby-pinned it up. It looked weird from the back, but Paige didn't care. She just wanted to look good from the front. And Mike and I didn't dress up at all. I would've tried to be Daphne, but Paige does NOT like her. She likes Velma because she is smart and Daphne just spends time obsessing about her looks. Mike would have made a good Scooby, huh?
And thanks for the complements on the cake! It did turn out really well! But really, I am not super talented in this area and my cakes are never perfect. I just use some creativity and a lot of frosting and so no one knows that my skills are super limited. You really should try it!