Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a little laugh....

Yes! I am working on a Blog post for our Brazil trip! It is just taking a while... Unpacking, washing clothes, attending to the kiddos and cooking seems to be taking all of my time. I will get that post to you soon enough.
But in the meantime, I thought you should laugh a little. On our way to Rio de Janiero (actually we had been in Rio for probably 2 hours at that point, just not going anywhere...), Jonah was in the backseat working on his alphabet dot-to-dot.
Jonah: Mom, do I go to L or M next?
Julie: Well, where are you now?
Jonah: B

2 comments:

fiona said...

Haha! He just wanted to take a short-cut ;) I had forgotten you had the Brazil wedding in Oct., THAT explains why you haven't blogged in a while! Can't wait to read all abt it! and see pics, of course :)

Three Girls with a Mom said...

Glad to see you back! Can't wait for the Brazil pictures. It is funny to us but I am sure he was very serious when he asked. :-) I am sure it would have been a neat picture if he skipped from B to L or M.