Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow!!!

Our family loves the snow, especially the biggest kid of the house, Mike. On nights that it is supposed to snow during the night, Mike will wake up often and peek through the blinds just to see the white stuff (or not...). And I don't think Mike has ever called me so much from work, "What's the snow like? Are the roads covered? Should I come home"? I do think he is quite crazy that he LOVES to drive in the snow, but I am also quite lucky in that I never have to drive in the stuff with all those crazy drivers if I don't want to.

Anyways, I just wanted to share with you some SNOW pictures from this last week. We love playing outside in the snow and our yard is so perfect for it. Hopefully it snows lots more this year!


This is Mike teaching Paige how to be a wild one! Mike is lying on a saucer with Paige on his back. This seemed to be their favorite way to get down the hill.


This is Paige's 1st snow driving lesson.



Hi Jonah, I mean, raccoon! (That was his animal of the day.) Don't you love his snowsuit? It is a great hand-me-down from our family friends. Their little boy wore it too after his big sisters outgrew it. It really is super warm and cozy. Jonah never gets cold in it. We're glad he doesn't mind purple and flowery for now.



Jack wasn't so fond of the snow at first. He loved being in his swing watching others in the snow. In fact, I could not even put Jack on a sled until today and he LOVES it! I pulled him up and ran him down our hill over and over. Jack would laugh and yell "Mo mo mo"!



Awe! They are too cute!


Yep, it is indeed a camel ride!


Here's the last pic. My sweet Jack.
Yeah snow! Hope you all get to enjoy some snow soon too!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Too cute Julie! We sure have been enjoying the snow too! Stay warm with this next storm coming!

zachariah said...

This is why Mike and I really get along so well... I love the snow, almost as much as Christmas. There is just something exciting about when it starts snowing, too bad we don't get any here.

fiona said...

Oh, how fun!! I love Jonah's snowsuit! They all look like they're having a blast. I hope you get lots of fun snow, and enjoy it for those of us who don't get to!

Three Girls with a Mom said...

Katie was out enjoying the snow too but didn't care for sledding. I hope she gets to like it like Paige does! Glad we finally got some we could enjoy. Although after 3 days stuck in the house I was ready for a break!