Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snow Cave!

Mike, Paige and Jonah, well, Mike really, built a snow cave in our backyard on Dec 23rd. It took a lot of work on Mike's part. He filled the wheelbarrow over and over with snow and being a freak like he is, he gathered the snow from many different places so that there were no spots of green grass poking out. Then, of course, he had to build it. Cool, huh?




Paige took this picture of Mike! I was inside with Jackers. Didn't she do a great job? My first pictures were ALL blurry! Maybe I should give her the camera more often!

Here Paige and Jonah are, so proud of the snow cave and so proud of their Daddy. They really believe their Daddy can do anything. I have to agree. He is pretty cool!

2 comments:

fiona said...

Now that really is a cool cave. I love the picture of Paige and Jonah in it, cute little eskimos!

zachariah said...

Sweet fort, I'm always trying to build them out of sand here since we don't get snow. Nothing beats the snow for making cool caves.